Joined Jun 20 2014
Avoiding growing up
Pariah Pack II
Of Arda/Eryn Erellon
Greetings. My name is Aewen(ay-wen). I'm an aspiring witch, winged one, and Tropical/Traveler/Open Ocean selkie. Always feel free to drop by for a chat! And also, i've been making an adventure checklist! It's just a list of stuff you can do after (or maybe even before) you become a mer person that may be helpful in the long run. You can find it below, but i'm still working on it!
Wanna help my penguin grow?: http://www.excellentemperors.com/levelup.php?id=1284
1. Learn to shift from a mer to human and vise versa under 5 minutes.
2. Make friends with an aquatic animal that lives in ocean/pond/lake near you.
3. Study, and write an essay on the type of habitat(s) you wish to reside in (I didn't say they were all fun)
4. Spend at least 6 hours as a mermaid.
5. Spend a week without swimming and resist all M-flares.
6. Swim with a pod (even just once).
7. Find an underwater cave or secret hiding place. Name it something snazzy, like the Mergirl cave (Or not.).
A little difficult
1. Find Seaweed in the ocean. Eat it awhile you are down there.
Alternative (for brave people): Catch a fish in your mouth. Take it to shore. You may cook it, take off the scales, and gut it, but it must be at least medium rare. The only seasoning you can put on it is salt.
2. Find a oyster with a pearl in it. Eat the oysters that you open in whatever way you want or feed them to something. Merfolk are not people of waste.
3. Learn high speed evasive swimming.
4. Learn to use those fangs and claws of yours. If you have any.
5. Get your hands on a boat, go far into the ocean, and go diving. Collect an empty shell or a lock of seaweed or something as a trophy. Find the boat go to shore. Don't get caught.